(Source: forchicsakeblog, via givemeaclassykiss)
I think this is the most relevant thing I’ve seen on Tumblr
I wish my teachers would see this
(Source: anythingthatmoves, via givemeaclassykiss)
Tulip Fields in Netherlands
(Source: python57, via kevvn)
Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
I served this with a dollop of frothy soymilk on top.
- 2 1/2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3/4 – 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- stevia or other sweetener to taste
- Combine all ingredients except sweetener in blender. Blend at medium speed until smooth. Check sweetness and add sweetener to taste; blend once more.
- Pour into a saucepan or microwaveable container and heat, stirring at regular intervals, until steaming. Pour into two mugs and serve.
You can easily take this from a beverage to a dessert by making it into pudding. Add 2 1/2 tablespoons of cornstarch to the mixture in the blender and blend well. Heat on the stove or in the microwave, stirring constantly (or once every minute in the microwave), until it boils and thickens. Pour into 4 dessert bowls and refrigerate until set.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s) | Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2
Nutrition (per serving, using soymilk): 163 calories, 25 calories from fat, 2.9g total fat, 0mg cholesterol, 261.6mg sodium, 408.7mg potassium, 30.3g carbohydrates, 6.1g fiber, 12.9g sugar, 6.8g protein, 4.8 points.
The amount of times I’ve said this…